Download WPSApp for PC: There are many of us who are concerned about our WiFi network security. We are concerned if our network is vulnerable to attacks or not. Also to check the number of devices connected to our network.
All of this can be achieved with WPSApp for PC, originally developed for Android & iOS only. Though there are many alternative apps to WPSApp for Windows, it outranks all of them. Because of its rich features, many users want to use this app for pc.
So today at TechPhobos, we will share how to download WPSApp on PC/Laptop running on Windows & Mac OS. So stick to the post till the end. 🙂
- 1 How to Download WPSApp for PC/Laptop (Windows & Mac)
WPSApp for PC (Windows & Mac)
The WPSApp developed by TheMauSoft is a free to use network vulnerability checker tool.
WPSApp for PC checks the network’s security using a WPS Protocol. It scans the network and tells us if the network is using WPS Protocol or not. The red color indicates the network is secure, green indicates it as vulnerable.
With WPSApp installed on PC/Laptop, we can even check the devices connected to our network. Along with checking, we can kick them from our network if they are unwanted. 😛
Seems cool right? Sadly, WPSApp is limited to Android & iOS only officially. But we can download and use WPSApp on Windows/Mac PCs using third party Android Emulators.
Also Read – Download V380s for PC (Windows & Mac)
How to Download WPSApp for PC/Laptop (Windows & Mac)
Now that we are done with WPSApp para PC intro, we can head to the main section of How to Download WPSApp on Windows & Mac OS.
You don’t have to be a tech-savvy guy to understand how to download WPSApp in PC. All you need is an Android Emulator to run WPS App in your Windows or Mac Laptop.
We will be showing the process of downloading and using WPSApp in PC using BlueStacks Emulator and Nox Emulator.
Download WPSApp for (Windows & Mac) PC – BlueStacks Emulator
Now without wasting any more time, let’s see how to download wpsapp for pc using bluestacks android emulator.
Step 1. Download BlueStacks Emulator for Windows or Mac based on your OS from the official website.
Step 2. Run the setup and install BlueStacks on your PC. Now Run it as Administrator. Sign in with your Email to access Google Play Store.
Step 3. Open Play Store and Search “WPSApp Apk for PC” and click on the first result. You can directly download the WPSApp file from the button below.
Step 4. Yay! The file is installed in Bluestacks. Now you will be able to check your network security status on your PC 🙂
Download WPSApp for PC (Windows & Mac) – Nox Emulator
Having trouble using BlueStacks Emulator? Don’t worry! I was unable to run WPSApp on my laptop because of lagging. So now, we will use Nox Emulator to run WPSApp in PC which eats less RAM than BlueStacks 🙂
Step 1. Download Nox Emulator on your device from the official site.
Step 2. Install Nox Emulator and Run as Administrator. Sign in with your Email to access Google Apps.
Step 3. Open Play Store or App Store and Download WPS App for PC from there. You can type WPSApp for Windows in the search bar to get the result.
Step 4. Well, you are done now!!! You can start using WPSApp in PC without any lag now. 😛
Also Read – Download LiveYes for PC (Windows & Mac)
WPS App for PC Features
WPSApp is one of the best available free to use network checker tools. The best feature of WPSApp for PC is it’s easy to use interface.
Let’s have a quick look at its features –
- WPSApp creates a secure connection between the user and the Wifi router.
- 8 Digit pin is used as a security pin in WPSApp
- The app scans the Wifi networks for secure connections.
- Secure connections are marked red. Unsecure are marked Green by WPSApp.
- WPSApp checks the security of the network with WPS protocol
- It enables us to check the number of devices connected to the network.
- WPSApp for PC lets us kick unwanted users from the network.
Also Read – How to Download Zee5 Videos in PC
How WPSApp for Windows Works?
- WPSApp checks the security of your network using the WPS protocol.
- This protocol allows you to connect to a WiFi network using an 8-digit pin number that usually is predefined in the router, the problem is that the pin of many routers from different companies is known or is known how to calculate it.
- This app uses these pins to try the connection and check if the network is vulnerable. It implements several known algorithms for pin generation and some default pins. It also calculates default keys for some routers, allows you to view WiFi passwords stored on the device, scans the devices connected to your network and analyzes the quality of the WiFi channels.
- Use is very simple, when scanning networks around us, you will see networks with a red cross, these are “secure” networks, they have disabled the WPS protocol and the default password is unknown.
- Those that appear with a question mark have enabled the WPS protocol, but the pin is unknown, in this case, the application allows you to test the most common.
- Finally, those with a green tick are most likely vulnerable, have the WPS protocol enabled and the connection pin is known. It may also be that the router has WPS disabled, but the password is known, in this case, it also appears in green and can be connected to the key.
Details of WPSApp for PC
So at TechPhobos, this was the full guide on How to Download WPSApp for PC running on Windows & Mac OS using Android Emulators.
If you are having any trouble in executing any step, feel free to share your problems with a screenshot. We will be happy to help 🙂