The Pinnacle Game Profiler is one of the best software that allows you to create custom controller profiles for your Windows games. After updating Windows 10, many users found issues in the working of Pinnacle Profiler and those errors began to appear out of nowhere, and also it crashes while launching.
Hence there are many users who are searching to resolve the Pinnacle Game Profile Not Opening Issue. If you are facing the same issues and looking for a fix then worry not. Today we will show a quick way to fix the Pinnacle Game Profiler not opening issue!!!
- 1 How Do I Resolve the Pinnacle Profiler Not Opening Issue in Windows 10?
- 2 Alternatives tp Pinnacle Game Profiler-
- 3 FAQ – Pinnacle Game Profiler not opening in Windows 10
What exactly is Pinnacle Game Profiler?
Pinnacle Game Profiler is an application that permits you to emulate your keyboard and mouse together along with your online game controller, and in any other case personalize the controller’s behavior.
It is preconfigured for most famous gamepads and game titles. This means that setup is easy and quick. When Pinnacle recognizes that you’ve started a game, it can automatically apply game profiles. Pinnacle Update is a built-in tool that keeps your application up to date.
In this article, we have compiled a list of potential fixes that will assist you in resolving the issue in Windows 10.
Pinnacle Game Profiler not opening in Windows
There are numerous factors that contribute to the inability to launch Pinnacle Profiler. Here we discuss some of the most common reasons why the Pinnacle Profiler does not open-
- Outdated version of the PGP.
- Third-party antivirus software
- Corrupted data and files.
How Do I Resolve the Pinnacle Profiler Not Opening Issue in Windows 10?
#1 Launch Pinnacle Game Profiler as Administrator.
The first step is to run the Pinnacle Game Profiler as an administrator. This will grant all of the necessary permissions to allow it to function properly. Follow these steps:
- Right-click —-> Pinnacle Game Profiler shortcut then select —-> Properties from the context menu then Navigate —> Compatibility tab.
- Select —> Run this program as an administrator then, click the Apply and OK button.
#2 On a Windows 10 PC, Change the Date and Time.
The wrong date and time on the system may cause this problem for some users. You can easily fix this issue by setting the correct date and time.
Check your system’s date and time are correct, and if they aren’t, fix them by following the procedures below:
- Type Date in the search, you will get —> Change the date and time, click on that button
2. Set the time automatically and also set the time zone automatically then click on —> Change button.
3. Once done, restart your system.
Also Read – How to Uninstall Mod Organizer 1 and 2?
#3 Update the Pinnacle installation
This is another best way to fix the Pinnacle Profiler not opening issue. By updating the Game Profiler you can find some troubleshooting patches that can help fix Pinnacle Profiler not working issue. Follow these steps
- Click Windows + R Keys then —-> type appwiz.cpl and hit Enter button.
- Right-click the Pinnacle Game Profiler from the list of installed programs in the Programs and Features box and select Uninstall/Change.
- To complete this update, select Update Pinnacle Installation and follow the on-screen prompts.
#4 Disable Third-Party Antivirus Software.
If an antivirus application is blocking Game Profiler, it will not open. You might try temporarily disabling your antivirus program to resolve this issue. Here’s how you can do it:
- Open Task Manager by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys.
- Then go to the Startup tab, then —> right-click the antivirus software, and click on Disable from the context menu.
#5 Reinstall Pinnacle Game Profiler
If none of the previous techniques worked, you should uninstall and reinstall Game Profiler on your PC.
- Go to the Control Panel —> select Uninstall an application —> click Uninstall button.
- Once done, restart your PC.
- Then reinstall Pinnacle Game Profiler
Alternatives tp Pinnacle Game Profiler-
If none of the above options were able to resolve your issue, you should consider switching to another program. We’ve listed the top 5 Pinnacle Profiler alternatives below (PGP).
- ANTIMICRO :- Antimicro is a gamepad mapping program that allows you to map keyboard and mouse controls to a gamepad. This program can be used to play PC games with a gamepad that does not have any built-in support. This program, on the other hand, may be used to control any desktop application using a gamepad.
- JOYTOKEY:- JoyToKey is a free gaming application that lets you map gamepad or controller inputs (buttons, analogue sticks, etc.) to PC keyboard and mouse inputs (such as the WASD keys).
- DS4WINDOWS :- DS4Windows is an open-source gamepad input mapper and virtual emulator for connecting your PlayStation controller to a Windows 10 PC (DualShock 3/4 and DualSense 5).
- CONTROLLERMATE :- ControllerMate is a system that responds to triggers from gamepads, keypads, MIDI controllers, and other general-purpose input devices by generating keyboard, mouse, and MIDI activity. It enables the usage of a variety of devices with software that would otherwise only work with a keyboard, mouse, or MIDI source.
- QJOYPAD :- QJoyPad is a little Qt software that transforms movement and button presses on a gamepad or joystick into XWindows keystrokes, mouse clicks, and mouse movement. It should operate on practically any Linux system and with any gaming device that supports Linux.
Few More Tools for reference
- XPadder :- XPadder emulates a mouse and keyboard with the buttons and directional thumbpad of your game controller. It supports multiple profiles, rumble feedback, and chorded input, which allows for more commands than the number of buttons would normally permit.
- reWASD :- Your Xbox, DualShock, and Nintendo controllers are fully controlled using reWASD. You can assign many gamepad buttons to the keyboard, mouse movements to stick directions, and mouse clicks to the left or right trigger by combining various options.
- InputMapper ;- InputMapper is a DS4 (DualShock 4) input mapper that lets you connect your PS4 controller to your computer via USB or wirelessly (Bluetooth).
- 9 MotionInJoy DS3 Tool :- MotioninJoy is a piece of software that allows you to use your PS3 and Xbox 360 controllers with your PC. It will install a driver for you and allow you to configure the controller.
- 2 Gaming Keyboard Splitter :- Windows OS does not distinguish between connected keyboards by default. They function in the same way.
- ControlMK :- ControlMK is a programme that emulates mouse, keyboard, and other instructions using DirectInput devices.
These are the possible fixes for the Pinnacle Game Profiler error on Windows. Hope you can resolve your problem. However, if you have tried something else new and it worked do share the same in the comments section.
FAQ – Pinnacle Game Profiler not opening in Windows 10
- Is there a virus in the Pinnacle Game Profiler?
No, it’s not. Pinnacle Game Profiler’s current version is completely secure to use. If you’re still not sure, you can upload the file to https://www.virustotal.com/ and check it out for yourself.
- What is Pinnacle Game Profiler and how does it work?
Any gamepad or joystick can be used with the Pinnacle Game Profiler software. It allows you to play any game on a Windows system with ease.
- What is the procedure for uninstalling Pinnacle Game Profiler?
Follow the steps below to uninstall Pinnacle Game Profiler:
- In Windows, type Add or uninstall program in the search box.
- PGP appears.
- Uninstall it by selecting it and clicking Uninstall.
- Restart Windows after following the on-screen directions.
You may easily uninstall PGP from Windows in this manner.